Can you arrange my entire trip in Morocco?
When is the best time to visit Morocco?
Please have a look of our suggested tours for an ideas of your trip.Tour may last from a single day to several weeks,can start at any time of the day on any day of the week and from anywhere in Morocco.More tours in different length and routes are available for your selection.Please contact us for more details. email@example.com
Our tours are organized by experienced staff and our highly trained team will lead your ways to experience our genuine culture. You will be accompanied by native Imazighen (Berbers), the indigenous inhabitants, so you can truly enter into contact with the people and culture of "the amazing Berber world". Professionally & friendly is our manner.
If you are tired of organized group tours that bring you to the usual places and you want to experience the true culture of Morocco, this is the site for you.
We organize tailor-made tours in 4x4 vehicles at competitive prices throughout Morocco for individuals, groups or couples that are outside the usual tourist routes. You will be accompanied by Berbers so you can truly enter into contact with the people and culture of "the amazing Berber world". The Berbers are the real inhabitants of this country. You will be amazed by their warmth, friendliness and hospitality that only a people with a long tradition in contact with nature, and living in large clans, could develop so fully.
The lively and exciting energy of the Imperial cities of Casablanca, Rabat, Fez, Meknes and Marrakech, the quiet and peaceful vastness of the Erg Chebbi Desert, the majestic gorges of Todra and Dades, the spectacular heights of the Atlas Mountain range with its lush forest and fertile valleys, the picturesque charm of the Atlantic coastal towns and the unspoiled wilderness of the South.Our native guides will create alternative routes that take you into contact with the locals and their hidden places.
In the desert, we can move in a comfortable 4x4 jeep or take our camels to visit remote towns and villages that few visitors get to experience. In short, we can arrange a truly amazing and personalized holiday so you can discover the full freedom of Morocco: a country rich in culture, history, color, flavor and a vitality that will surely enchant you!
Our goal is to help you live your best experience, creating a relaxed, spontaneous and friendly atmosphere, which not only allows you to discover those places that interest you, but brings you closer to our customs and way of life.
The world is filled with fascinating places to visit, You didn’t know yet wish one your next destination? You should look no further than Morocco, a diverse country filled with majestic palaces, interesting museums, mouth-watering cuisine and large expanses of stunning natural landscapes.
Still not convinced? Here are 10 great reasons to make Morocco your next vacation destination:
1. Trekking:The Rif and Atlas Mountains chains all fight for attention from trekking enthusiasts. Located in the northern portion of Morocco, the Rif Mountains’ peaks may not be as high as those in the High Atlas Mountains, but they are covered with forests and caves. The Middle and Anti-Atlas Mountains are not as heavily visited as the High Atlas, so they offer a quieter, more personal experience with nature.
2. Beaches:With beaches lining both the Atlantic (2500Km) and Mediterranean(600km) coasts, there is no shortage of seaside relaxation. The Mediterranean coast has rockier beaches; the sea is also rougher and many people choose not to swim from here, but the views are beautiful. Families with children may want to consider visiting the beaches along Agadir or Casablanca. Also there are many wonderful resorts beaches hotels offering lot of activities likes surf’s classes especially a Taghazout & Lghzira beaches.
3. The Imperial Cities:Marrakesh, Fez, Rabat and Meknes have all, at some point in history, been the capital of Morocco. These cities have palaces, churches, mosques and museums that provide a glimpse into Morocco’s history. The medinas in these cities can be crowded and confusing and many people hire a tour guide to ensure they hit the highlights without being overwhelmed by the vendors selling goods.
4. Riads:Riads are traditional houses or palaces that have interior open patio (a garden or a pool, where you can see stars while you are swimming) with a splendid architecture. Normally it’s was a homes of a wealthy people in the past. Today, many riads have been turned into hotels.
5. The Desert:South of the Anti-Atlas Mountains is the Sahara Desert where you can also take a camel tour, which is best explored via a 4×4 tour or camel ride. The quad tours quickly take you over the sandy roads through the desert villages while the slower, more leisurely camel ride allows you to appreciate the details of the desert. If you choose to camp in the desert, expect to fall asleep below an expansive starry sky and wake up to a stunning desert sunrise.
"Relax, Ali will take care of you"lemanieg
"I spent two days in Ali's company touring the Atlas mountains looking for hotels and activities for my luxury tours in Morocco. Ali was charming, informative and fun. He picked me up at my hotel as arranged and was happy to follow my suggested itinerary we had a slight misunderstanding about which waterfalls I wanted to visit but sorted that out fairly quickly! Ali is a safe and considerate driver and his car is comfortable and made for Moroccan roads. We went all over climbing to the ski resort, descending to the valley, heading to the Ourika waterfalls (which Ali gamely climbed with me), and then back to Marrakech for the night. Ali even escorted me to my room in my riad to check I was happy to stay there, and waited in his car while I took a shower, and then took me to a bar to watch football a shared passion. I felt more like a local with Ali than I have on any other trip I have made (5 so far) to Morocoo, and would have no hesitation in recommending Ali and his company. He was a good time keeper too keeping me on time for my late afternoon flight from Marrkech after another day exploring in the mountains we arrived 10 minutes before the time I said I wanted to be there."
"A unique travel experience"FrenchTraveler001
"I am a photographer who enjoys shooting portraits of local people in their everyday life around the world. I had never explored Morocco before, and travelled with A.T.M. Journey and Ali as a guide in May 2014. I had the best time ever during my journey. Ali made it possible for me to access remote areas of the country and meet with villagers, nomads and farmers who perpetuate their traditions. The fact that Ali is a Berber made it tremendously easier to establish contact with people living in small communities. I very much valued Ali’s flexibility and capacity to adapt to my requirements. Furthermore, Ali’s sincerity and deep-rooted honesty made it also possible for me to understand the culture of Morocco in a non-touristic way. I would strongly recommend Ali and A.T.M. Journey if you wish to have a unique travel experience in Morocco."
"Fabulous time with ATM Journey! THE BEST EVER!!!"Kimberly K
"Ali knows how to make the experience FUN! He promised me fun and he delivered! He knew that I am very much into photography, so he took me to show me "the true Morocco"... where the tourists do not usually go...and that was exactly what I wanted, as I wanted to capture the beauty of the countryside, as well as the true living conditions of Morocco. If you want an EXCELLENT tour company, go with ATM Journey! Ali will give you the best experience of your life!"
"Wonderful Morocco Tour with ATM Journey - best time ever!"Hamburg298
"It was my first trip to Morocco and before I went I was a bit unsure travelling as a female solo traveller but Ali made me feel safe and comfortable from the beginning to the end. He is a very knowledgeable tour guide and a friendly, open minded and helpful person. I saw a lot of this fantastic country in the time I had and fell in love with the wonderful landscapes especially with the mountains and the Sahara Desert and I have made MANY photos and by the way I miss the moroccan mint tea... Ali has made my vacation unforgettable and I am looking forward for another visit asap together with my son of course again with ATMJourney which I recommend everybody who wants to experience the real Morocco."
"My Unexpected Journeys in Morocco!"19Anna82
"All my Thanks to A.T.M Journey and to you ALI for making my Morocco Vacation (My Personalized Travel) an Unforegetable one. I was able to take the trains and meet new people, see the Atlas mountains and all the wonderful and amazing places in Morocco, the beautiful kasbah, amazing valleys, stunning view of the sahara desert, the souqs and medinas, enjoy eating Tajine, ride a camel, enjoy the sunset at the sahara desert, hitch a ride to new friends, eat a home cook couscous, at your sister's place, teach me how to eat like a berber and live like one too! and thank you and Hassan for helping me go shopping and asking for a good price to all the presents i bought and was treated like a Princess! A.T.M journey is the Best Travel Tours, If you want a safe and enjoyable travel!Saha Ali, Hassan and A.T.M Journeys! surely I HAVE NOT SEEN NOTHING YET!
"A Wonderful Trip highly recommended"Jetsetter-bonvivant
"Do not hesitate to book a trip with ATM journey! We spent a great day in the Atlas mountains escorted by Ali who is a very good, safe driver. He also made the day entertaining and fun and we visited some beautiful places in the mountains.I will definitely book a trip with ATM during my next visit to Morocco"